Xtrakter Annual User Conference and Forum
Wednesday, 15 May 2013
Grange St Paul's Hotel, London
Download the latest draft programme
Workshops, case studies and engaging forums for interactive discussions and knowledge sharing
- How will fixed-income trading be structured in 10 years' time?
- The impact of MiFID II, Basel III, etc
- Preparing for MiFID II: a prominent bank shares its roadmap for dealing with MiFID II changes – what steps are needed to be ready?
- Pre-trade price transparency in fixed-income markets
- New transaction reporting mechanisms: APAs, ARMs and CTPs
- Maintaining liquidity and the importance of masking volumes and prices
Lively discussions on topical subjects impacting your business
- Shadow banking, re-hypothecation and collateral management
- How will new capital requirements impact the future of the fixed-income capital market?
- The merits of a trade repository for repos
- Latest thinking on trade matching
- Market data and its impact on capital markets
- Non-equity trade reporting and what can be learned from calibration studies
- Invaluable peer-to-peer feedback via the annual conference survey
- Banish assumptions – irreplaceable session-by-session interactive voting
MarketAxess completed its acquisition of Xtrakter in February 2013. During the conference we will also look at how the compelling combination of Xtrakter's reporting, data and trade matching capabilities along with MarketAxess's expertise in fixed income trade execution will bring benefits to Xtrakter clients.